The Wings Trilogy is a young adult paranormal romance about the impossible love between a girl and an angel. The trilogy has ben ranked among calibers such as the Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer, The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare, and Lauren Kate’s fallen and has been top listed among angel books for teens by bloggers and readers.
Books in the series:
- White (The Wings Trilogy, #1) (released April, 13, 2017)
- Black (The Wings Trilogy, #2) (released November, 15, 2017)
- Gray (The Wings Trilogy, #3) (released May, 15, 2018)
In June 2018, a Complete Series Edition of the trilogy was published as ebook and paperback.
After countless requests by fans of The Wings Trilogy, Angelina committed to re-write the entire series from Adam’s perspective, which will be published over the next twelve months, starting with the release of Spark (The Wings Trilogy: Adam Book 1) on October, 17, 2018.
Books in The Wings Trilogy: Adam (Companion series to The Wings Trilogy)
- Spark (The Wings Trilogy: Adam Book 1) (pre-oreder ready for October, 17, 2018)
- Fire (The Wings Trilogy: Adam Book 2) (planned release Spring 2019)
- Ashes (The Wings Trilogy: Adam Book 1) (planned release Fall 2019)
Stay tuned about release updates on Angelina’s Journal or follow her on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.